Terms & Conditions
The Wine Bunker - Terms & ConditionsUnder the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence
- To supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (penalty exceeds $8,000)
- For a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (penalty exceeds $500)
Thank you for using The Wine Bunker, we are privileged to have you as a client – below is an outline of our terms and conditions for your information, please feel free to read through them with a nice glass of your favourite wine, be warned it might take a couple of glasses:
The Wine Bunker – ABN: 71 757 788 052, ACN: 169436042, Liquor Licence: 361309296
The purpose of this is to outline the terms and conditions, although it should be understood that we have these in place to protect us and the end user. It is intended that this website be used as a place to purchase wine predominately and by using this website you agree to the following terms and conditions outlined by The Wine Bunker Pty Ltd, with that being said; you agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions can and will change without notification by your service provider The Wine Bunker Pty Ltd,, however these terms and conditions can be easily accessed for your review. Any use on this website that conflicts with the terms and conditions will result in termination of use.
All intellectual property remains that of The Wine Bunker Pty Ltd,
Where we (The Wine Bunker Pty Ltd,) have used images from suppliers we have received these in good faith and utilised accordingly, these images are for our intended use and should not be used in any other way. Any misuse of these images could result in legal action against you.
thewinebunker.com is unique in styling, design and layout and any attempts to replicate is considered a breach of the terms and conditions that you have agreed to abide by.
At The Wine Bunker we will do our best to ensure that your experience is a memorable one, from time to time errors may appear and we will make the necessary changes without notice.
By using this website you agree to keep this environment free from any defamatory, derogative language or images and also agree to preserve the website user experience by not interfering with any of the software, hardware, servers or relevant related sources.
Calling The Wine Bunker’s 1300 number will attract normal call rates as per your provider.
From time to time The Wine Bunker will partner with external parties and provide links to their website or relevant web page, at no point are we responsible for their content nor do we endorse their full content.
To ensure you receive your preferred product we encourage immediate action when it comes to purchasing as from time to time products will be unavailable. The life cycle of our products is a short one so if you miss out you are responsible as we cannot guarantee you will always get what you see, our website will always do its best to manage stock accordingly but we cannot always guarantee availability.
"Cookies" mmm you gotta love them, however in this case they are small pieces of information sent by a web server and stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive so it can later be read back from that browser. By having this activated it allows your computer to remember and hopefully get excited about being back on the The Wine Bunker website. Cookies enable a better and more efficient user experience, but remember you have control over this with you own device.
Delivery – Continued
- We use the services of a 3rd party to get your wine to you. Delivery will only occur during the regular working week with weekends and most public holiday’s delivery will not be available. Most deliveries will occur between 9am and 5pm.
- Delivery turnaround times will vary depending on location and sometimes ‘Mother Nature’ has something to do with it also – please allow 5-10 business days for your wine to arrive
- Please ensure correct details of your address or business address as failure to do so could result in incorrect delivery which both block78 and our delivery supplier are not liable for
- A signature and proof of ID may be required by a person of legal age
- Wine can be left under the instruction of the purchaser, if this option is selected; The Wine Bunker and our delivery supplier are no longer liable for the wine once it has been dropped off. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Alternatively you may be required to pick up your wine from the local destination of the third party
- Delivery of wine will not be left with a minor, nor will a minor be allowed to pick up the wine from the local destination of the third party
- Where wine is not picked up and it is sent back to The Wine Bunker you will forfeit your order and there will be no refund
Care is taken to ensure this doesn’t happen but sometimes it does – if it happens to you please do the following:
- If possible take photos of where and how you found it
- Let us know ASAP! email@example.com or 1300 036 046
- We will organize a voucher or refund for the dollar amount equal to that of the damaged bottles
Joining The Wine Bunker
Here at The Wine Bunker we love our fellow wine loving Crew members! For all new members we offer a $25 discount on your first order. It is our little welcome gift to you to say "Thanks" and welcome to 'The Wine Bunker'. However anyone caught taking advantage of this (e.g. multipile accounts) will have their orders cancelled without refund.
NB: Orders must be equal to $125 or greater for the discount code to be effective. You must also be logged in.
Research lead us believe that 100% satisfaction is the way to go! Now rest assured you wine aficionados we don’t buy what we wouldn’t drink so we will not be selling anything that doesn’t get through our refined palates, but that is not to say you will be satisfied so let us know and we will sort it out at no cost to you, you will even get your $9 bucks back for delivery. We will even pick up the remaining wine to get that taken care of too.
The Fine Print
- As we embrace responsible consumption we will allow a refund after the purchase date of up to six months, please ensure you store your wine correctly as this can affect quality and The Wine Bunker is not liable for poorly stored wine
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 1300 036 046 to have a Wine Bunker Crew Member member address this issue
- We will organise to have the case of wine picked up at no charge to you. The box must be the original box and in good condition, similar to what you received it in.
- Once the case arrives back to us we will process the refund. Please allow sufficient time to for the stock to be returned and bank processing turnaround times. The whole process could take 15 business days.
- The moment you are not satisfied please contact us, it will not be refunded if the box is empty or any more than two bottles have been consumed.
- Alternatively you can be offered another wine as a replacement
Summary: The satisfaction guarantee is not to be abused; it is there to provide peace of mind that if there is a concern you know we will take care of it for you. We reserve to the right to refuse where necessary.
We aim to please with our pricing and understand that there is a lot of information when it comes to pricing. We ask all our suppliers the Recommended Retail Price (RRP) of the products we intend to promote so as not have any underlying issues regarding this sometimes sensitive subject. All pricing is in AUD and inclusive of GST. If you require any further additional information please contact us.
- Payments are protected by 128 Bit SSL certificate
- All funds/payments are transferred through the 3rd party payment gateway to the bank of The Wine Bunker’s choice, no funds of the clients are touched by this 3rd party gateway other than that of the necessary funds required to purchase the goods